Our Clients: We work directly with numerous clients ranging from financial institutions and state government programs to marketing and public relations agencies. A sampling of our clients includes:
- Alliance Rubber
- Arkansas Farm Bureau + Taste Arkansas
- Arkansas Better Beginnings
- Arkansas Grown
- Central Arkansas McDonalds
- De Nigris (of Italy)
- Eric Rob & Isaac
- First Security Bank + Only in Ark
- Grass Roots Farmers Coperative
- Kendal King Group + KKG Velocity
- Magic Springs
- P. Allen Smith
- Petit Jean Meats
- Winthrop Rockefeller Institute
- Yarnell’s Ice Cream
Our Contributors: Our primary concern is that our contributors be savvy content crafters and marketers with deep ties to their communities. We are far more interested in what you blog and tweet about, how connected you are in your community and where you have contributed to other websites and publications than your page views and stats. While we may occasionally request this information for a specific, targeted client or campaign, it’s far more important that we keep a current and accurate “talent book” showcasing the widely varying interests and talents of our members. The Women Bloggers serves as a talent scout for our clients for PAID OPPORTUNITIES, which requires us to have current and accurate information on all prospective contributors. The Women Bloggers uses GroupSpaces for contributor bios and Contently for contributor portfolios because:
- It takes advantage of online solutions so all information is cloud-based.
- The information we receive from all our partners is consistent.
- The selected tools are free, easily available and simple to use.
- Contributors may update or adjust their bios or portfolios at any time without sending us multiple new versions to keep track of and file – we will always have the most current information you provide to us.
To be in The Women Bloggers Talent Book, you need to:
1. Go SIGN UP for a FREE account here. This enables you to enter all your bio information AND update as you need to with me seeing your latest and greatest information.
2. Fill out The Talent Book in GroupSpaces. It will take about 15 minutes.
Note: You should set up a free Contently account for portfolio.
The Women Bloggers gives priority in recommending contributors who have excellent writing skills and a track record of published content for local, statewide, regional, national and international websites and publications to our clients. Rather than share multiple links with us in your bio, TWB prefers that our contributors put together Contently portfolios The service is free, simple and creates a professional image which we can share with prospective clients in addition to providing insights and analytics for our partners. Here’s an article from one of our member bloggers about Contently for reference.
3. Make sure to add GroupSpaces as a contact in your email so you do not miss out if it mistakenly goes to spam!
After you submit the info, I will go in and approve. You will then be able to sign back in and see your information. Until I approve, it may come up blank.