The Women Bloggers L.L.C. is the home of state-focused blog communities. It all began in Arkansas in 2009, when a community blog was established by Stephanie Buckley, known as The Park Wife in our blog world, to gather, grow, and connect women bloggers in her state.
- Serves as a talent agency to match entrepreneurs (from freelance writers and bloggers to social media experts and consumers) across eight states with partner companies to meet the needs of their clients.
- Maintains a sophisticated talent book with detailed snapshots of each entrepreneur (interests, demographics, longevity, experience, testimonials and references, portfolios and work samples.
- Leads a group of visionaries who color outside the lines to create exceptionally creative and relatable results that impact consumers.
- Provides highly-customized, hyperlocal, long-term, collaborative working relationships by hand-selecting and pairing our members with partner companies to execute campaigns and initiatives.
- Deeply vets each of our talented freelancers across eight states to match the needs of our partners with the ideal member of our community to produce high-caliber work ranging from corporate blog contributions to executing local events, producing press releases or cultivating highly-specialized content.
We don’t have set pricing since I treat each client like the individual that you are. I want to talk with you, dream with you, scheme a little bit, and then put together a plan and a price that will fit your needs.